AI Retro Records . オールディーズ 4 バラード
Youtubeチャンネル「 AI Retro Records」さん
1961 – Wrapped In Your Arms Tonight | Classic Early-60s Romantic Anticipation Ballad,
アメリカ, 2025/08/15 登録, 登録者数 6910人, 191本の動画, 2026.8.28(金)記
メモ:Wikipedia オールディーズ(Oldies)は、主に1950年代半ばから1960年代にヒットしたアメリカやイギリス、もしくはフランス、イタリアなどのポピュラー音楽のことを指す。ジャンルはポップス、ロックンロール、ロカビリー、ドゥーワップなど幅広い。
Youtube o0ore再生リスト
「 AI Retro Records . オールディーズ 4 バラード 」
12曲, 47:27,
1961 – Wrapped In Your Arms Tonight | Classic Early-60s Romantic Anticipation Ballad, 以下説明文後半を省略,
Now And Then 💔🌆, I Can't Resist You 🔥❤️, 1961 – Tonight, I Fall For You, 1960 – The Love In Your Eyes, 1967 – The Way You Love Me, 1961 – Suddenly, Love, I Hope You Miss Me Too 💔🌙, Maybe It's Love ❤️✨, 1959 – Moonlight And Shadows, There Goes My Heart ❤️✨, 1961 – We’ll Dance In The Moonlight,
Now And Then 💔🌆 | Early 1960s-Inspired Wistful Love Ballad | featuring Betty Chandler
AI Retro Records
I Can't Resist You 🔥❤️ | Early 1960s-Inspired Romantic Ballad | featuring Betty Chandler
AI Retro Records
1961 – Tonight, I Fall For You | Classic Early-60s Romantic Ballad
AI Retro Records
1960 – The Love In Your Eyes | Grand, Emotional 1960s Pop Ballad
AI Retro Records
1967 – The Way You Love Me | 60s Pop Ballad | Elegant And Emotional
AI Retro Records
1961 – Suddenly, Love | Classic Early-60s Dramatic Romantic Ballad
AI Retro Records
I Hope You Miss Me Too 💔🌙 | Early 1960s-Inspired Heartfelt Love Ballad | featuring Joni Wells
AI Retro Records
Maybe It's Love ❤️✨ | 1960-Inspired Romantic Orchestral Ballad | featuring Stella Anthony
AI Retro Records
1959 – Moonlight And Shadows | Sophisticated Orchestral Romantic Ballad
AI Retro Records
There Goes My Heart ❤️✨ | Early 1960s-Inspired Romantic Ballad | featuring Astrid O'Shea
AI Retro Records
1961 – We’ll Dance In The Moonlight | Dreamy Romantic Early-60s Pop Ballad
AI Retro Records
01 5:06 1961 – Wrapped In Your Arms Tonight | Classic Early-60s Romantic Anticipation Ballad
02 3:55 Now And Then 💔🌆 | Early 1960s-Inspired Wistful Love Ballad | featuring Betty Chandler
03 2:55 I Can't Resist You 🔥❤️ | Early 1960s-Inspired Romantic Ballad | featuring Betty Chandler
04 5:26 1961 – Tonight, I Fall For You | Classic Early-60s Romantic Ballad
05 3:35 1960 – The Love In Your Eyes | Grand, Emotional 1960s Pop Ballad
06 3:32 1967 – The Way You Love Me | 60s Pop Ballad | Elegant And Emotional
07 3:27 1961 – Suddenly, Love | Classic Early-60s Dramatic Romantic Ballad
08 3:38 I Hope You Miss Me Too 💔🌙 | Early 1960s-Inspired Heartfelt Love Ballad | featuring Joni Wells
09 3:18 Maybe It's Love ❤️✨ | 1960-Inspired Romantic Orchestral Ballad | featuring Stella Anthony
10 4:29 1959 – Moonlight And Shadows | Sophisticated Orchestral Romantic Ballad
11 3:56 There Goes My Heart ❤️✨ | Early 1960s-Inspired Romantic Ballad | featuring Astrid O'Shea
12 4:10 1961 – We’ll Dance In The Moonlight | Dreamy Romantic Early-60s Pop Ballad 47:27